11/29/08

Card Making Goodies and Size 9s.

Oh yes. I fit into one pair of size 8 and one pair of size 10 jeans today. That is an average size of 9. OH YES.

I know it's vain, but what the heck. I've been Happy dancing since we left Target four hours ago!

I also got a set of these cute little pink plastic containers to decant my bath goodies into for our trip. I feel bad about buying plastic things, but I don't think they'd let me bring little glass bottles onto the plane. :/

I went to Michaels and picked up the goodies to make our Christmas cards. I can't wait to share! They're going to have little felt gingerbread houses with sparkly glitter snow, and I'm going to carve a brick pathway stamp. I LOVE stamp carving!

More to follow...

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I love your blog!! I didn't know you had one. You sound like my crafting soulmate. Too bad we don't live closer, cause we could scrapbook and make cards together :) Miss you.