5/11/09

Oh, and...

... I've discovered Thai food! Holy crap-a-monga. Why didn't anyone tell me that it was so good? I've had Pad Thai, Yellow Curry and Pad See Ew. I crave it! I can't wait until I go back to Point Richmond this Wednesday to help with the City Stroll (a sort of open house thing for the business in the city's downtown)... you better believe that I'm going to get myself some Thai!

Speaking of food (which, in my mind, led me to food preparation tools), I've just realized that I have a knife in my banner. I mean, I knew it was there -- I put it there, but I didn't realize how knifey it looks. Maybe it's time for a new banner?

Hope you all have a nice Tuesday!

xoxo
Violet

3 comments:

Angie said...

Isn't it crazy (and wonderful) when you discover a new food love?? I'm craving Japanese as I type...

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love Asian food...Korean BBQ, Japanese, Chinese, Thai (num nummy), Vietnamese...crazy good. NYC where I grew up spoiled me rotten with great restaurants.

Kimberly said...

thai food. yes. nothing better. one of the things i was SO looking forward to about my trip to thailand.

love the photo.